What personal information does Adbrew collect?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
Information You Provide to Us
- Registration and Contact Information. We collect information about you when you (a) register to use the Services and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email, mail, or through the Offerings. This information you provide may include your email address, first and last name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may also provide us with contact information of other employees or representatives of your organization who are also using the Services.
- Payment Information. When you purchase the Services, we will also collect transaction information, which may include your credit card information, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information (“Payment Information”). We describe how Payment Information may be collected and processed in the section titled “Payment Information” below.
Information Collected Automatically
- Third Party Platforms. We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
How does Adbrew use the information it collects?
Adbrew uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will Adbrew Share any of the personal information it Collects” section below.
Will Adbrew share any of the personal information it receives?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
- Agents: We do not employ companies or people to perform tasks on our behalf and thus we will never need to share your information with anyone.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if Adbrew, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Adbrew goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Adbrew may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of Adbrew and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Adbrew, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Conditions of use
Third Party Applications / Websites
The Application may permit you to link to other applications or websites. Such third party applications/websites are not under Adbrew’s control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Adbrew of those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of such third party application/websites linked to the Application are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Adbrew is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
What personal information can I access?
Adbrew allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
- Account and user profile information
- User e-mail address, if applicable
- User preferences
- Application specific data
Can children use the application?
Our site and the services available through Adbrew are not intended for children under the age of 13. Adbrew does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
Changes to this privacy statament
Adbrew may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Application after such changes have been first posted.
Questions or concerns
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2021